TanenbaumCHAT is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Deans Office (LTO).
TanenbaumCHAT is a coeducational community Jewish high school. We offer an exciting and extensive educational experience, inside the classroom and beyond. Rigorous General and Jewish Studies
curricula prepare students to attend the finest post-secondary institutions, to succeed in their chosen paths, and to become caring and contributing members of their communities.
Main Duties (includes but not limited to):
- Be responsible to maintain and coordinate attendance records, updating data files, and producing reports as needed.
- Assist the Deans of Students in all aspects (including but is not limited to) booking appointments with staff, students, parents, and outside professionals; confidential memos and
- Be part of a team who assists with various projects such as trip organization, Gr.10 Literacy preparations and multiple other assignments throughout the school year.
- Be part of a support staff team.
Interpersonal Skills that are required:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Ability to work under pressure but remain flexible, calm, resourceful and efficient.
- Ability to multi-task with good follow through and pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment.
- Time and data management using Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Attention to detail.
- Expert writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of community and its history desirable.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Must be intuitive, practical, discerning, and mature.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com