TanenbaumCHAT is seeking an Administrative Assistant to the Guidance Department.
TanenbaumCHAT is a coeducational community Jewish high school. We offer an exciting and extensive educational experience, inside the classroom and beyond. Rigorous General and Jewish Studies
curricula prepare students to attend the finest post-secondary institutions, to succeed in their chosen paths, and to become caring and contributing members of their communities.
- Assist in the day to day running of the Guidance Department and be part of an integral team of professionals.
Main Duties (includes but not limited to):
- Management of Ontario Student Records (OSR’s).
- Registrar functions – Keystone, Portal, Trevlac.
- Oversee report cards.
- Assist with student timetable changes.
- Assist with events such as graduation.
- General admin duties.
Interpersonal Skills that are required:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism, confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to work under pressure but remain flexible, calm, resourceful and efficient.
- Ability to multi-task with good follow through and pleasant demeanor.
- Ability to interact with staff, students and parents (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Ministry of Education graduation requirements as asset.
- Time and data management using Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Attention to detail.
- Expert writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Must be intuitive, practical, discerning and mature.
If you are interested in this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org